Need home information removed from Zillow

We recently purchased a home via RedFin.   Zillow is showing the RedFin photos of our home.  Since this house is off the market and will not be sold anytime soon I need the photos removed.  Also, some of the info shown is incorrect.  I can provide details in separate conversation with Zillow staff.
  • September 17 2013 - Alexandria
  • 0

I don't know how to talk to Zillow directly.  It seems to be an online only operation that is largely an information broker.

I am having the broker remove the photos as well.  I'm perfectly happy with having the information up there but not the interior photos.  Given this is our property now, ultimately the information should belong to me.

You can claim your home on Zillow and remove the photos.   It should just take a few minutes.    Here's a link to the Zillow help center with detailed instructions.

talk to Zillow directly about removing that particular listing, however remember that ultimately the infomation (and the pictures) belongs to the MLS and the listing broker.