Profile picture for taza
  • taza

Need opinion from Property Manager in Peoria - 85382/3

I am an investor with few homes in Peoria - 85382 and 85383. I am wondering if there is a higher vacancy rate in Peoria 85382 and 85383 and how it compares with last year November and December vacancy rates.  Appreciate your help! Also, if you are not a property manager however, know of any property manger you are happy with, proactive, internet savvy and quick, please recommend. Thanks!
  • December 07 2011 - Peoria
  • 0

Profile picture for taza
  • taza
Thanks Chris for your message! 

I am not a Property Manager, but I am a realtor in 85382 and 85383. I cant talk to the specific data you are seeking here, however I can tell you that this market in the last 12 months has changed significantly, investments in this area are now almost impossible to find under 200k unless you are up with the birds and ready to make a cash offer. The rental market is still very robust thanks to demand to live in this beautiful part of the Northwest Valley and the abundance of prior shortsale/forclosure clients in credit rebuild mode. I hope your investments current value are reflecting my view of the market! good luck to you in the future!