Need price for hse 2650 sqft-ten yrs old 3 lots+ bldg on a lot. senior needs to sell Price? Eng

3/2/2 lived in by 1 senior. Need to sell before I can buy a condo. Don't want realtors hounding yet. How can I get a figure to ask for it in today's market. Has huge family room, 1 huge bedroom, laundry. formal dining and formal living room. My 13th house I designed. Got it right this time!  Short private street. Love it but too much to take care of for me.
  • August 27 2012 - Englewood
  • 0

More information: Each lot is 80 X 120. I own a buildable, cleared and grassed lot on one side and a cleared, grassed lot on the other side with a 30 X 36 shell of a building now used for storage of items for my former antique shop completely permitted and built within guidleines to add on to make a house out of it. Total  frontage now as is 240 ft on paved road and 120 deep.
I realize the house is over built for the neighborhood but a lovely quiet neighborhood in a small friendly town. Sadly, 8 houses on the major street leading to my house within the past year have sold via foreclosures which also is reflects negatively in comparables!
For me (75 years old) it is the old adage, can't afford payments so need to buy condo at same price as I sell. This house has no mortgage. But which comes first!!!  Thanks

Profile picture for AlbertMarin

I understand about not wanting Realtors to hound you...but some of us do just offer information with no expectations.  A proper market evaluation is determined by the address - including the city,state and how the home is described on the title.  If there has been any unpermitted changes, that add to the square footage of the building, that cannot be included in the price estimate - unfortunately.  Location and building and lot size has ALOT to do with the price and the condition of the property.  I can give you a rough estimate without seeing the property if you are willing to trust that I will not hound you in regards to selling it.  Besides, I am in California.  Couldn't hound you to sell it if I wanted to!  Should you want a referral for a  Coldwell Banker Realtor near your property - I'll be happy to refer.