Profile picture for Will T.

Need recommendation for agent to advise on purchasing property via foreclosure in Solano CA?

My family and I have been interested in purchasing a particular property for a while. We have discovered it is in foreclosure and will be auctioned on courthouse steps in vallejo (solano county CA). We know the property/area well but we are looking for recommendations for someone to advise us on the process as we have never done this before. We would like to work with an expert on purchasing a foreclosed property via auction within Solano (ideally) and can advise on how to purchase at best price, investigate liens against property/title search etc. Thank you!

July 18 2011 - US

Profile picture for Will T.
Yes I understand that the agent will need some kind of compensation. I will be happy to work with them to come up with something that is reasonable.

Since agents are typically paid through commissions, what compensation do you offer for the agent you would get help from?