Profile picture for junebaby1967

Need to appeal appraisal. How do I get MLS # on homes that were already sold?

I had my home appraised and feel that it is way off the mark of what it should have some in at. I was told by the lender that I could appeal, but that I needed to supply the MLS # for recently sold comps. I have no clue how to get the MLS # for homes that are already off the market. I have the addresses, but no MLS. Can I get this information myself and if so, how?

October 30 2009 - Lancaster

depending on what lender you used will dictate the appeal.
bofa is always 20 or so % too low.
Wellsfargo requires a whole new appraisal. order an appraisal with an interior inspection. with the new rules they usually only order what is requested on the loan approval. most are only asking for drive bys because they are 100 dollars cheaper. so the appraisers hands are tied unless they do an interior inspection. Are you doing a refi? if it is underwater. do the new government streamline refi which doesn't need an appraisal. I can help you if needed.

1. 30 Caroline St, Lancaster, PA Home For Sale
    30 Caroline St, Lancaster, PA 17603

2. 1322 Valley Rd, Lancaster, PA Home For Sale
    1322 Valley Rd, Lancaster, PA 17603

3. 625 W Vine St, Lancaster, PA Home For Sale
    625 W Vine St, Lancaster, PA 17603