Profile picture for syeman

Need to find lender that handles FHA 203K Rehab loans. I have a signed property contract as of today

I have a contract for a HUD property in Collin County and need to find a lender to close in 30 days. Want to get an FHA 203K rehab loan for $180000. Excellent credit.
  • June 21 2010 - Fairview
  • 0

I am a Realtor and have HIGH RECOMMENDATION for Kelly Zitlow of Cherry Creek Lending.  She is an outstanding, smart, and hard-working loan officer.  She is usually the one "teaching" the training classes to others!   Go to http://www.kellyzitlow.com Hope this helps! 

No matter who you go to, don't use anyone that will go through Bank of America.  They are averaging almost 60 days for a clean file.

PrimeLending is a good lender, if you need a contact for a local loan officer, feel free to contact me,  Zillow's rules prohibit me from posting the info on here.

On HUD homes, they post a 203K but if the repairs are 5K or less, they can be rolled into the loan.  Anyway, once you discuss with the loan officer, they can explain which one to pursue best.

Naima

If you need to close within 30 days, I would go to a PrimeLending office  in Collin County.  There are a number of office in the area and you should have no trouble finding a 203K specialist to help you.  In the essence of full disclosure, I work for PrimeLending in the state of Oregon, but the folks in Texas really are very good.  They are not only one of the top FHA lenders in the state, but also one of the top FHA 203K lenders in the state.  Also, if any one can get this done for you within 30 days, it will be PrimeLending.  I hope that helps.