Profile picture for Copy Queen

Need to know what the homes at 3995 and 3986 Mt. Albertine sold for recently. Clairemont 92111

I need to know the final selling price for these two homes in my neighborhood  Thank yyou!
  • July 10 2009 - Clairemont Mesa
  • 0

Lawrence,
very helpful - thanks for posting!

Copy Queen,
You can see recent sales following instructions here

also you can sign up for a home report on the home(s) you're interested in -- just click on "email alerts" (I think) on any home details page. That way you'll get an email when we get the sales transaction data (which is usually a few weeks post-closing)

3995 Mt. Albertine closed on 06/30/2009 for $505,000. The Seller also paid the Buyer's closing costs, no amount was noted (probably $4000-$6000). 3986 Mt. Albertine closed on 05/29/2009 for $545,000. I hope that helps. I'd love to help you out. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Thanks. - Lawrence