Profile picture for knuckleheadfred

Need vacant land prices

I wish to buy the vacant land adjoining property I already own. I'd like to find out what comparable parcels are selling for so I know what to offer.
  • June 10 2009 - Sturgis
  • 0

Question is from a year ago Lonnie.

I just found some more.  My email is LonnieK@knology.net

I found two properties in the vicinity of your property that are currently for sale.  I did not find any that have sold in the past few years.  If you would like to email me, I can respond back with the information, no strings.

Profile picture for knuckleheadfred
Current property is 20248 127th Avenue, Whitewood, SD (but it's really just outside Sturgis, to the north, behind Chuck Baker's property). Didn't realize the site didn't give that info; it says "Sturgis SD" at the top of my screen.

knuckleheadfred, perhaps it would be helpful if you provided you address including city and state.