Profile picture for FawziAlmasoud

Need your advice for my New House

I got new house build on 2014,the new house located in Orlando and I put it with Property Management for rental.The full service agreement has been signed with them on Feb 1 2014 and till date they did not find a tenant for my house,which it is for me time consuming
The question here if I decide to change my current property management to put my house under another Property managment, do you recommend for me  the best property managment to let them manage my house?
and what is the proper procedure to do it, and could my documents file be transfered from them to the other management?
Thank you..
Fawzi
  • February 23 2014 - Kissimmee
  • 0

Has the house rented yet?
What is the address.
I may have clients in the market.

Profile picture for FawziAlmasoud
Thank you Mr Mark for your advise
hope will be in touch soon future
Regards

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager

3 weeks is a short time to judge if they are a good manager.  Not sure what your expectations are, but there have been 196 leases in Kissimmee so far this month and the average (median) time it took to find the tenant was 37 days.

Profile picture for FawziAlmasoud
Thank you so much
I will wait for a while then i will decid accordingly

I can tell you some property managers are better than others and some find more tenants than others, but some management companies would rather take their time and find a GOOD renter as opposed to just anyone with a heartbeat. Maybe you have a good company or maybe you don't. We can't say for sure. Check out the agreement you signed, it is the contract between you and it should address issues that could come up. Can you just walk away anytime? Would it be worth waiting a little longer?