Profile picture for RobOBlee

Neighborhood name is still incorrect after three years

Dear Zillow,

You still have my neighborhood as Yerdemont, when it's actual name is Verdemont!  Do you ever plan to correct it?

Robert

• June 05 2010 - Yerdemont
  • 0

Best Answer

Hi Robert!

Just wanted to let you know, I spoke to my representative with Zillow and was informed that the neighborhood names are from Bing Maps.  They can't change it since it is imported from the mapping.  I was hoping we could get this changed, it drives me crazy too!

Hi Robert!

I agree.  I will try to get this taken care of through my Zillow representative.
Thank you for your interest.  Verdemont is such a wonderful community.

Kathy