Profile picture for joelcat

Neighborhood

I am looking for a home in a young neighborhood.  I would like a place where I can have friends over and not have to be bothered by to neighbors.  This is not to say that I want to throw crazy parties...  I would just like to have some friends over to watch the game and hang out...  Any suggestions?
  • September 10 2010 - Merriman Valley
  • 0

Im a local agent in the area and  i have a couple areas in mind . Price range is the big factor in picking what area will work best for you . Call me when you have a chance and i will get a little more info and get you all the info you need to pick the right location for you for your new home ... call me  330622-0501  Rich

You need to decide what areas you would like to live in in the Akron/Canton area.  You need a Buyer's Agent to represent your interests & to show you potential homes (free for you, as the Seller pays the commission).  We cannot discriminate based upon age.  However, you can choose a home with more space between it & the others nearby.  Because of the potential for noise, you probably want to avoid condos & townhouses.  An ideal home for you would probably be one that has a large yard & a wide yard, so homes have a large side yard.

Pat Pribisko
Westlake

Profile picture for broker_GRI
Good evening Joelcat,
You may want to interview several agents in the area.
If you look at the top of the page of the Zillow site,
you will see tabs at the top
click on directory
put your zip code or town info in
and this should pull up a list of agents in your area.

Have a nice time at your "not crazy "get together""