Profile picture for joe iles

Neither of our houses are on the market..4017 bennett is the same model as ours and is 409k??

My house is highly upgraded with large pool and waterfall spa and 4017 Bennett Mtn. is standard grades..The same house, the same sq. ft,. the same color, the same street...Why are we at 4037 Bennett Mtn., zestimated at 343k and 4017 Bennett Mtn. is 409k?... And we went down today in the zestimate and 4017 went up today...I hope this is easier to understand...Thank You for your responce...We would like to put our house on the market one day and use you always as a tool but we are confused on the zestimate??? C.I. 
  • Question refers to 4037 Bennett Mountain St, Las Vegas, NV 89129

Best way to really pin point an accurate price is contact a REALTOR, they wont charge you, with zillow its going to be 20% higher or lower sometimes, thats my opinion.