New California Bail Out Program - "Save Your Home California"

• February 14 2011 - Tustin
  • 0

Best Answer

funding to help California families struggling to pay their mortgages.

Give them a little now. Later when the money is gone the house goes away right?

This is something the loan owner should be doing. No one else should be involved. If the loan owner decides to take less that is a business decision. If they decide to foreclose instead that is a business decision. If I paid cash for a house and now I lost a lot of my income can I get some of my purchase price back? It would only be fair to do so. This must cover all or none to be fair and constitutional.

Profile picture for Bulldog15
What can a homeowner do to keep there home if they owe more than $729,750.00 and has had a finecal hardship and is unemployed trying to get didibilty?
  • January 31

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
hmm...hadn't thought if it that way.   maybe not so bad.

Profile picture for Dunes....
I'm all for anything that keeps Californians in California.....

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
There's just so many things about that program that are a concern.  It looks to be just a means to postpone a financial problem until some later date when the hope is that it will magically go away. 

Can't help but think this kind of planning will just extend trouble not solve it.  of course I categorically oppose anything that resembles a bail out so I'm probably not taking an objective look at this program.