New Construction Home

My realtor is out of town and I know I need her to go with me in order to look at the model homes. Now the builder's Sales Consultant is asking for my contact info (i was chatting with her online via their online support). If i give my contact info, will this screw up my realtor's commission? I already told them upfront that I am working with a realtor. The new houses are going by so quickly and she wont be back until Thursday. On the floor plan that I want, they only have the model home available. Any help will be greatly appreciated
  • March 26 2013 - Las Vegas
  • 0

Profile picture for BradNiemann
If your agent has docusign or dotloop they can make your offer from anywhere.  I would ask about those options.  If they have not heard of them they will soon.  It is the future. 

Hello 8384595,

It is great that you feel loyal to your agent.  My suggestion is that you have your agent call the new home sales office and see if they will allow him/her to register you over the phone.  My guess is that they will say yes.

Best wishes, and thanks for reading.

Most New home agents are pretty good about the situation you described but you never know. One thing you could do is take your agent with you on Facetime or Skype. Have her talk with the agent and see if that will be adequate to get you signed in.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt