Profile picture for Rachel_Benrud

New Daycare out in the country Two Harbors, Mn

How many of you think that a new daycare in Two Harbors is needed? My email address is benrud_r@hotmail.com ,let me know if your intrested! It would be up the road by seagog area, out in the country! My husband and I have 2 girls, ages 4 & 2. And I would love to be able to stay home with them, Also helping other out so they can work! Hope to hear from you all!
-Rachel
  • June 17 2009 - Two Harbors
  • 0

Profile picture for real estate mike
How's yur local economy? Just generally speaking there are lots of parents at home right now(unemployed) who have the quality time they always wanted with their young un's. I'd have to wear ear plugs to do what you're about to; good luck.

I love Two Harbors in the summer.

You may want to advertise in the Two Harbors papers and even drop off some fliers door to door in your neighborhood. It might not hurt to drop off some fliers at coffee shops, churches and other public places.

I don't know how effective it is to advertise on Zillow because there doesn't seem to be alot of folks from Minnesota on the Zillow advice boards.

You might even try putting a mention on the Duluth Craigslist.org site. (which is the closest site for Two Harbors)

Good luck.