Profile picture for Shilom Properties

New investor

Im a first time investor, so I'm looking for hard money lenders in Arkansas any advice? I've done my home work studing and studing do you have any advise for me in my adventure?
  • October 18 2009 - Durham
  • 0

Find and join the local REIA or other, educational RE Investors group.  Participate.  Get on the group's email distribution list.  It is amazing how much valuable information, and how many good opportunities, some groups are enthusiastic about sharing.

Real estate is long term investment, unless you are experienced to be a flipper, who has many good connection with the listing agents and the process of buy, repair and sale, DO NOT use the hard money for the long term investment.
It is not easy for you to compete with the other investors, who have cash or financing with low interest rate (flipper as same as rent out their properties).

Profile picture for pvhomes
Ask local real estate agents.