Profile picture for mema28

New site design

The new site design isn't working out for me.  Generally I like to go thru the list and look at the brief descriptions and photos then view the homes, the listing website, etc.  Please give a us a choice between the new setup and the older setup or get rid of the new setup  completely.
  • January 27 2011 - Erie
  • 0

Profile picture for nejatiob
I too think the previous view format of showing the home listings with picture thumbnails was much more intuitive, easier to follow and a lot more appealing. Why did it have to be changed it to this new view format which in my opinion is dry and cumbersome? It is counterproductive and may drive people to competing sites, so I hope it is changed back to the previous format, or option given to us so for those of us who prefer the previous view format we can revert back to it.

Profile picture for ABBAUSA

I liked the original format, but the new design is ok.
When it comes to computers and websites, change is the by-word.
Not always for the better, always for the change.
Bill Gates became a billionaire, by constantly changing windows and office.
After 29 years of using micro-computers I would has suspected some stability, but I know I just have to deal with the change.
Dealing with the change is a personal issue, but if you use computers you have to find a way to deal with it.

James Callas - Realtor®

Profile picture for savagelax

I prefer the new setup...