Profile picture for everloved

New to area, looking for nice neighborhood w/ low crime stats; what are the 'better parts' of town?

Moving from CA to AZ. Didn't know good from bad areas of town when we moved here - only had one day to find a place. We ended up in Van Nuys, where stolen shopping carts line the street. I just want to know that I'm moving to an upscale area, with nice, clean shops. Neighbors who won't steal your mail, being able to walk the streets at night w/o fearing for my personal safety, and majority population
English speaking - all bonuses.
  • September 03 2009 - Phoenix
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for msb_63
you can pull up demographic information by county for Arizona at:

http://www.epodunk.com/counties/az_county.html

also, here is a great article on how to find the answers to questions no realtor is allowed to answer:

http://realestate.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=20748062

pay particular information to education and income level.  Also note, demographics can vary widely from one block to another, as is the case in the community in which I live. 

good luck, everyone deserves to live in a place where they're comfortable.

Love to help you but "steering" is not something a realtor is allowed to do. Some advice- if you have a particular town in mind you can always search the towns web site to answer some of your questions.

If you have any other questions you can contact me at misterrogershomes@hotmail.com or browse my web site for properties including rentals at www.misterrogershomes.com

Take care and Good Luck.
- Shawn

North Scottsdale is a great place. North East Mesa is another great area. There are too many to list but find a good Realtor. I'm not a Realtor but can refer you to a few great ones locally

Fair Housing.

"Neighbors who won't steal your mail, being able to walk the streets at night w/o fearing for my personal safety, and majority population
English speaking - all bonuses."

How important is english writing/grammar?