No Response

I have requested to view a few different properties, and no one has contacted me. I have to move by 7/1/13

June 11 2013 - South Dorchester

Best Answer

Hello:

I am a local agent in the area.  I do rentals as well as purchases/sales.  Feel free to contact me directly and I can help you find a rental as soon as possible.

Best,
Amber D'Ambrosio

Thank you very much for responding, I do have several agents working on my behalf.

Chances are the rentals you have inquired about are already spoken for and that is why they don't call you back.  The rental market is really busy right now and places are being snapped up quickly. I would say to contact a rental agency in your area or 2 or 3 and see what they have to offer.
 When you do find one you like be prepared to move quickly on it.
 Good luck

Maybe you need to find yourself a local agent first, that has access to the Supra Lock boxes in the area that most listing agents use?

Many listing agents don't show their listings themselves as their client doesn't want them being a "duel agent".  Besides, in some areas of the country, duel agency is not allowed by law.

If you expect to find and close a home in 3 weeks, your expectations are unrealistic.  Most escrow's are a minimum of one month, especially if a mortgage is required, and especially if there will be any contingencies for home inspections...  I know of absolutely no agents that will take a client that insists that they find the "right" home at the "right" price, and get escrow closed in less than 3 weeks from time of initial contact.  The only way that could happen is if you wrote offers on properties without looking at them at all, and without any contingencies, and paid cash, and paid more than asking price.

Oh, I see you are looking at "rentals"; not purchase...

Maybe you should call all the larger property management companies in your area, and ask what they presently have available?

If someone has a rental available, they are not likely to leave it empty.  But most landlords screen their potential occupants very carefully, not only for payment ability and record, but also for how they care for property, and whether they get along with close neighbors well.

Some of the rentals listed on Zillow have already been rented, and the listing is old and just not removed yet.