Profile picture for chrisrw

No comps show up when I try to select Comps for my Zestimate in zip 05401? Sales prices are elsewher

I am trying to select decent comps for my property in Burlington but no comps show up when I select Comps?
  • December 18 2010 - Burlington
  • 0

Hello Chris,

I own Catamount Realty in South Burlington and would be happy to email appropriate comps to you. Please go to the 'Contact Us' page on my web site at CatamountRealtyGroup.com and add in the specifics of your home - style (colonial, ranch, etc.), number of bedrooms and baths, whether or not it has a basement and if it is finished, number of garage spaces and approximate square footage and year built. I can return comps to you within a few hours, with no obligation.

Thank you,
Mark Montross
Catamount Realty Group
80 Midas Drive, 3rd Floor
South Burlington, VT 04503
(802) 658-3210
CatamountRealtyGroup.com