Profile picture for LavaCove

No data returned from zip code search

When I enter zip code 84765 no homes are returned.  I know this is wrong because there were many homes listed just over a week ago and my former home is still in Zillow's database (it shows up in My Zillow when I log in to my account), but now it doesn't show up in the search results.

• March 16 2008 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow

LavaCove-

I tried your Zip Code 84765 and I was not able to pull up any home information from this area. Could you please provide me addresses so I could further check if properties are available for this Zip Code.

Profile picture for LavaCove

Yes, Zillow has 22 properties for sale right now in that zip code.   I owned the property at 10 Basalt Circle in 84765, Santa Clara, Utah until a few month ago.  It is on my favorites and I can bring up the information from that link.  I can also see other recent sales and homes for sale in that zip code through the link in my favorites.  The problem seems to be that you have the information but the zip code search is not bringing it up.  Search the adjacent zip, 84770, St. George, UT, and you will see a 22 for sale listing in Santa Clara.  But, specifically enter 84765 and they don't show up.  The link for 10 Basalt Circle in my favorites is http://www.zillow.com/HomeDetails.htm?zprop=68900845