No property sales after 5/4/12?

I am doing a market analysis on Memphis, TN.  When looking at the Mississippi transaction data for Desoto County (part of Memphis MSA) there are no sales after 5/4/12 for zip codes 38672, 38654, 38632, 38637.  Is there a reason why?
  • January 14 2013 - Olive Branch
  • 0

I don't know what Zillow captures.  I assume it is based on what the local   Multiple Listing Systems  (MLS) reports.  I also don't know how current what ever data is collected may be.  My recommendation is to contact a local Realtor who has access to the local MLS systems, explain what you are trying to accomplish and see if they can help you.
Gerald

Doesn't zillow capture transaction data regardless of MSA?  Should  I use a different website to get more recent data?  Is zip code not a good search criteria?  I am confused by your answer

Very little of the Desoto County MS  information is in the Memphis MLS.  You need to look for NorthWest Missississippi MLS to get that info
Gerald