North Henry House

Not sure if you got my original message... Are you the owner or a listing agent ?? I'm a real est agent with Crifasi R.E. Inc. If you are a listing agent, I can be the buyers agent for this house, if you are the owner, I take it you do not want to list with an agency, thus you will work the a buyers agent ?? OK... I'm fine with that. But would like to know who I'm speaking to... agent or owner ?? Thank you. Barbara Prisco of Crifasi R.E. 718 782 4411 or e-mail direct to BDP1950@aol.com
  • Question refers to 232A N Henry St, Brooklyn, NY 11222
  • 0

Profile picture for rickwoods
SORRY, AM NOT ABLE TO DELETE.

Thanks RIck Woods.. Sorry, I just started using this site.. very confused. Tried to delete the question, but can't. If you can delete my question to you from your end, please do so. Thanks. Barbara

Profile picture for rickwoods
I'm the owner and the house is not up for sale, this is a "make me move price" not a for sale listing.

Rick Woods

Profile picture for rickwoods

Rick Woods

Profile picture for rickwoods

Rick Woods

Profile picture for rickwoods

Rick Woods