Profile picture for annala1

Not a realtor, interested in talking to owner, will buy soon in Bklyn.

This unit was on the market until recently, I saw it online.  I am familiar with Caroll Gardens, looking to buy a condo/coop in Bklyn.  If still interested in selling, I am an eligible buyer.  Pls get in touch with me, no mediators would make the deal more likely to occur.  If any other property owner is interested in selling studio or 1-2 bedrooms, preferably in central Carroll Gardens, pls feel free to contact me.
  • Question refers to 161 President St APT 1L, Brooklyn, NY 11231
  • 0

Hello Anna,

You are right this unit was on the market and went off the market in late November.  If you are still interested I could contact the owner and ask whether they are still selling or not?  There is also the possibility of this unit being rented and for that reason it's no longer being offered for sale.
I would be happy to help you find another apartment in Carroll Gardens.

If you don't mind me asking, what type of property are you looking for?  There is a big difference in price between a studio and two bedroom apartments.  Apartment 1L was offered at $625,000.  Is that something you would be comfortable paying?

Please feel free to call or email if you have any other questions or concerns and I will be  happy to assist you.

Alen Moshkovich
347-277-9304
Alen.Moshkovich@elliman.com