Profile picture for magagoo

Not all of one my agents listings are not pulling over.

My name is Mike Maguire. I am one of the Office managers for Re/Max Town & country in Keene, NH. One of our agents who has 70 listings, you show only five. http://www.zillow.com/profile/robin-smith/. How quickly can we fix this? I see no number where I can call you either.    
  • August 01 2011 - Keene
  • 0

The most common reason I read that listings are not being picked up on Zillow is a mismatch with email addresses so that might be worth checking. There is information here in this thread on claiming listings that also might help.

You might consider using Postlets to consolidate the listings and send them to Zillow that way. There is more information on that here. Hope it helps.