Not sure what to offer on a home...

I want to make a cash offer on a home and I am not sure what to offer.I would have a home inspection and my offer would be contingent upon that.The home does have a contract on it, contingent with mortgage loan which was drawn up 5 days ago but also has a kick out clause.I do have a buyers agent working with me who sent me 6 mos.sales area comps. The problem is these other homes have been updated and this one has not. Would need flooring, 2 bathrooms and kitchen updates. I know the sellers do not have a mortgage and it has been paid for in full. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
  • April 24 2013 - Victorville
  • 0

Your buyer agent should be able to answer that question, and it would not be a bad idea to price out updates and figure that into your offer. Cash is always the best offer.