Profile picture for Godzill

Noticed on Zillow

If you are still interested in selling, Please share with me any information on this house. Thank You
Jean

Profile picture for Godzill
Okay, thank you for your relpy
Good Luck and God Bless

Profile picture for bbonazzoli
Considering the fact that I paid $540,000 three years ago and I have put $100,000 in upgrades into the house and the fact that I was offered $600,000 for the house two months ago from a very well qualified buyer and I turned him down, I would have to say, no.

Profile picture for Godzill
Hello I would offer 455,000.

Profile picture for bbonazzoli
Hello Jean,

I'm fairly flexible on the move date, but I would like to move within the next 6 months. I plan to put the house up for sale in the spring, but I would sell it anytime. There is one staircase in the house. There is a spare bedroom on the first floor and a full bath on the first floor. The former owners paid $9000/year in taxes because they qualified for a NY STAR exemption. I paid $11,000 last year because I did not know I was supposed to apply for it.

Profile picture for Godzill
What is the time period you need in order to make your next move?
Are there stairs in the house? is the spare bedroom on the first floor? Is there a full bath on the first floor?

Also what are the taxes?
Thank You.
Jean

Profile picture for bbonazzoli
Hello Jean,

Yes, I am still interested in selling the place. I would like to move to California. The house is a dream home for anyone wanting a view of the water. There are huge picture windows upstairs and down. One can literally lie in bed in the master bedroom and have a beautiful view of Long Island Sound. At night, one can see all the way across the Sound to the lights of Connecticut. The house itself is in excellent, move-in condition. There is central air and heat. The spare bathroom has a half jacuzzi tub. There are fireplaces in the master bedroom and the livingroom. There are hardwood floors downstairs. The house also has a good-sized basement. If you have any other questions, you can contact me directly at howaboutbrian@yahoo.com. Thank you.