Now, can't edit my FSBO ad, and there's no "renew" option. Have done this before, was obvious!

May 08 2012 - Yadkinville

Profile picture for Tom_Larsen
Hello Mark,

In checking the listing that is on Zillow and what is being provided to us by Owners.com I found that the description they are sending in their feed currently matches what is showing in the description of the home.  I notice there are some changes on the listing on Owners.com, however, changes made on a site other than Zillow do not update Zillow in real time.

That means that changes made on any other site than Zillow will generally take 24-48 hours (depending on when they give us the update) to change properly on Zillow. 

We always have the option of stopping Owners.com from providing their listing to us, allowing you to post it yourself on Zillow.

Thank you for using Zillow.

Tom
Technical Account Manager

Profile picture for Neil R
Hi Mark -

Other sites send us listing through feed. In this case, its Owners.com Standard. With regards to the listing description, I'll send this for further checking.

Neil

Perhaps so, it needs to be *unlinked*.   The description is NOT in sync with the description on Owners.com, and never has been.   Here on Zillow, it needs to fully reflect the updates I just applied to my description, on my ad at Owners.com.

I had no idea there was some new policy to link Zillow to owners.com.  Who bought whom?   I need to make sure these descriptions are identical or nearly so -- I have had several good leads from the Zillow.com site.   Thank you for un-syncing or actually, really, syncing with my Owners.com ad!!!

Profile picture for Neil R
Hi Mark -

I was able to check your FSBO listing and it shows that it is being sent to us via feed from Owners.com Standard. Changes should be made directly from the listing website/source. Once updated there, it will be automatically updated in Zillow.

You can go to this link to check the listing website.

Neil