Now that I corrected the square footage, will you correct the value?

My house was given it's zillow value based on it being 641 square feet; in reality, it is over 1400 square feet.  I think it is comparable to other homes on my street, and my tax valuation is for 179,000.00.  I think Zillow's present value is too low, and based on my house being a lot smaller than it actually is.   Joanne
  • May 06 2012 - Blandford
  • 0

With a substantial increase in square footage, it is quite likely that the Zestimate will increase.    In "What is a Zestimate?" Zillow describes that the impact is phased in over several week with about 8 weeks to see the full benefit.   It looks like you edited your home facts today.