OK. My MLS listing shows as cancelled by the listing agent. However, if I try to do anything with th

We cancelled our listing agreement a couple of weeks ago and the listing company finally cancelled it on MLS. Zillow shows it cancelled in the notes, but when I tried to log in and alter the ad, it tells me I can't as long as it's listed. What's the deal?
  • October 11 2012 - Berryville
  • 0

Have you tried claiming your home?   Is the "claim this home" visible just below the synopsis of home facts?

Did that. Listing indicates FSBO however when I try to edit facts about the home, Zillow tells me I don't own it and it's still listed. How can it be both?? I've been trying to get help with this for 3 days and no one at Zillow has responded.

You need to call the Principal Broker of the agency you listed with first. Tell them what is going on.
Internet sites are different than the websites of real estate companies. We as owners/brokers/agents, have no control of the website.
Call Zillow and talk with them. Let them know what is going on.
Hope this helps you.
Faith Marshall Principal/Owner
LAKE COUNTRY REALTY
[deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]