Profile picture for Connie Klemme

October suprisingly one of the busiest RE months...

A while back I collected and reviewed data from the MLS for the past few years and was surprised to see that October was one of the busiest months for new listings, pending dates and closings.  I truly expected spring to be a busier time.

Has anyone else kept records or reviewed MLS data and if so...what shows to be your busiest month. 

In fairness...October wasn't MY busiest month and I don't remember if my office had a noticably stronger October than other months, but the MLS data showed it to have the most activity.   

is this the case where you are and does it surprise you?

• October 02 2012 - US
  • 0