Offer/Counter/CounterCounter/RejectWe've been searching for a home in the $325K-$400K price range in a market that the well priced ones sell within 60 days and the not so desired ones sit. There is not a lot of inventory in this range in our area we are looking (dozen or so). Anything in this range that was interesting to us, did not give us the the warm/fuzzy feel. That was, until we bumped up our search criteria to $425k. Then boom, something we like popped up and had only been on the market for a week. We looked, liked, but felt it was over priced and it was comparable to those in the lt $400k market. We also feel based upon comps, it will not appraise based upon the local sales we have been watching.We came in with an offer of $382.5k and asked for $3k in closing cost help. They countered with $414k and agreed to the closing cost terms. We countered with $387K and asked for $6k in closing costs. They shut it down and said we were just too far apart to continue. We know that they paid $362K for it 2-3 years ago based upon records.Fast forward to today, the house is still on the market and coming up on 60 days. another local comp offered at $385k went 'pending' in that time frame. My question is if we should resubmit our last offer and see if they have second thoughts or just wait awhile? We would be willing to come up some, and technically could pay them what they are asking, but really feel the home is not worth that price and not willing to overpay. thoughts/November 11 2013 - US00YesReport a ProblemProblemSelect oneOffensive contentIrrelevant contentSpam (pure self-promotion)OtherDetailsYour emailPlease enter a valid email address.Submit CancelContent flaggedWe will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.