Profile picture for bootuzy

Offering for a home

How do I know what I can offer for a home without insulting the owner? Prices appear inflated here in the 28777 area of NC. I want to buy a home but I know that prices will continue to fall and I do not want lose money.

December 28 2008 - Bakersville

Determining a fair offer on a home is best achieved with the help of an experienced advocate working as your Buyer's Agent. You should contact a Realtor to help you ensure you are making a fair offer.

Nobody wants to lose equity in their home. Making a wise purchase also involved other factors other than just the initial sales price of the home. Overall long term values and accumulation of equity will also be determined by how long you intend to stay in the property. And all of these factors can be discussed with your Realtor. Their advice is FREE.

If I can recommend or help in any way, let me know. I'm in Charlotte, NC. Or post again and I will try to answer your questions.