Profile picture for globalt38

Ok I see a lot of questions on this but no "good" answers! How do I get to the "zestimator" Map!?

Telling us to "double click on the house" doesn't help if we can't find the link to the stupid map in the first place!  Have been clicking all over this site and putting my zip code in numerous "search fields" but no luck.
  • May 03 2010 - Atlanta
  • 0

Profile picture for globalt38

Thanks socal_engr!  I actually finally figured it out shortly before you replied.  Had to zoom in far enouph for the homes that either were not currently for sale or recently sold icons to show up.  How to get to/use the Zestimator is, however, not clear at all on this site - even sitting through 8 minutes of video.  So - for all you out there with the same problem I had - here is the answer:

1. Click on the homes tab
2. Enter your zip code into the search field at the top of the page and click "go"

3. Find your neighborhood on the map (you can grap and drag the map around if needed) and then your street
4. Zoom into the first or second level on the map at which point it will highlight the properties and show little house icons.
5. Click on the house icon on the property you are interested in getting the zestimate on and key info will pop up in a "bubble"
6. Click on the address in the box or bubble and it will bring you to the page that will allow you to enter additional info if desired to get a better zestimate etc.

You should be able to access the basic Zillow map just by clicking on the "Homes" tab. If you give me an address or zipcode, I can see if there is some special reason why your zipcode is not coming up.