Profile picture for mrfnuts

Ok... you do know that 'free markets' operate in 'every' direction... right?

I'm getting sick of idiots who were all supporting free markets when their investment was going 'up'.... but now rebel against the free market since it turned against them --- yes, many of you 'rotting box on a plot of land' sellers --- pay attention..

In other words --- you are ALL capitalists until your investment FAILS... then you are ALL seeking PROTECTION from capitalism.

Yes... I welcome that all your overpriced houses go DOWN in value.  But not once did I ever... EVER .. LOBBY for LEGISLATION that it go down in value!!

Why are you supporting legislation that takes from my pocket (and.. to use a cliche... but an accurate one... ), and from my daughters college fund as well?  You people are not Capitalists... but your not communists either...  I can actually respect an idiot communist...  You guys are just greedy a$sholes that have no qualms in taking from your fellow citizens that have their own lives to live.

• December 18 2008 - Pasadena

Profile picture for mrfnuts

Ultimately...

Think of it this way...

Is your house... the house as it IS right now... of less 'value' (subjective term)if it's worth $300K, instead of $600K ??

You have the same granite counter tops right?

Same stainless steal appliances??

Same beautiful master bathroom?

Why should your 'quality of life' be diminished... simply because on your house happens to fetch less money?

You do realize you can buy your 'next' house for LESS money as well, right?

So what's the f'n problem?

Yeah... I get it... despite all your idi0tic pandering that a home is a place to 'raise a family'... you nonetheless treated it as some sort of equity market investment....  And now your pissed -- that the place you live in is worth less than it used to be.

Idi0ts.

Enjoy your house... live in it.  Stop complaining to me that it's not worth as much as you thought it was... even IF you THINK it should be worth more.

Go to h3ll...

Amen.

Nobody wants to lose on an investment. They were sold a can't lose investment and they LOST. I believe in fair markets not free markets. Wise regulation protects everybody: the individual, the market and the larger economy.