Profile picture for mrfnuts

Ok... you do know that 'free markets' operate in 'every' direction... right?

I'm getting sick of idiots who were all supporting free markets when their investment was going 'up'.... but now rebel against the free market since it turned against them --- yes, many of you 'rotting box on a plot of land' sellers --- pay attention..

In other words --- you are ALL capitalists until your investment FAILS... then you are ALL seeking PROTECTION from capitalism.

Yes... I welcome that all your overpriced houses go DOWN in value.  But not once did I ever... EVER .. LOBBY for LEGISLATION that it go down in value!!

Why are you supporting legislation that takes from my pocket (and.. to use a cliche... but an accurate one... ), and from my daughters college fund as well?  You people are not Capitalists... but your not communists either...  I can actually respect an idiot communist...  You guys are just greedy a$sholes that have no qualms in taking from your fellow citizens that have their own lives to live.

December 18 2008 - Pasadena

Latest reply by sunnyview
  • Posted by mrfnuts
  • In Rentals

1. 1040 S Orange Grove Blvd UNIT 18, Pasadena, CA Home For Sale
    1040 S Orange Grove Blvd UNIT 18, Pasadena, CA 91105

2. 705 Royce St, Altadena, CA Home For Sale
    705 Royce St, Altadena, CA 91001

3. 300 N El Molino Ave APT 320, Pasadena, CA Home For Sale
    300 N El Molino Ave APT 320, Pasadena, CA 91101

Sign in with Google