Profile picture for sharon1438

Okay, I have "claimed" my home. I have put all the info and photos online, but it STILL doesn't show

I can't send anyone to 'check out my posting' because if they just type in the address (1130 Summit North Dr. Atlanta, GA 30324) it doesn't show up!!
  • Question refers to 1130 Summit North Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30324

sharon1438 -

If you do the search for your home, it shows as a building because of the duplicate listings.

I have already submitted the duplicates (without the Zestimate) to the proper department for deletion.

However, we do not have a time frame as to when they will be removed from the website. Rest assured, this will be processed.