Old Listings keep reappearing.

My old listings keep reappearing after they have been deleted of off all websites for months. Does anyone know who I need to talk to from help desk because 15 or so of my old listings that have been sold for months just reappeared on my Zillow.

• November 23 2010 - US
  • 0

If old listings keep reappearing, it means they are in a listing feed somewhere.  If you open the property details page and scroll to the very bottom, click on "listing source".   What do you see there?   That is the source of the "reappearing".   If you see nothing there, then I'll propose plan B.

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Joe -

Wetdawgs is spot on. If a listing was posted through an automated feed, you still need to remove them from the feed, because if it is still active in there, it can get rewritten to the site even if you have taken down the listing on Zillow.

Let us know if you still need assistance on this. Thank you.