Old information for my property still shows up, can that be removed?

My home was listed in 2010 and all the old info still shows up. I have now listed it on zillow and it has been updated since I bought it. I need to have the old info deleted so that when the home is searched only the new info will be avail.
  • June 09 2012 - Bossier City
  • 0

I agree with the previous poster.  Cancel the listing you created from scratch, claim the one with public record information (find "claim your home" on the drop down list from "edit" just below the description).  then click on "post for sale/rent".

Profile picture for hpvanc
Your best bet is to claim the property page tied to the public records and update the information on it instead of creating duplicate pages.  You can then flag the duplicate pages yours here and the previous listing here for deletion by Zillow.  They will not delete this one since it has the public tax record information, so make sure your listing is on it to avoid confusion.