Profile picture for Joel Deezy

Older Sales ?

Is there a way to see the SOLD home prices in a certain area (94112 or close surroundings) between 08/2009 to 03/2010 ? I tried the filters and all, along with the "36 months" setting, but seems like they only go back about a year.

So is there a way to see the "Zillow Archives" ? Seems like there should be.
  • September 14 2011 - Ingleside

Best Answer

Joel

Here are all sales between 8-1-09 and 3-31-10 of condos and TIC's @ $550K or less in 94112 zip code with 2 beds and 2 baths:

http://bit.ly/pw4tLP

Here is a link to the report:

http://idisk.mac.com/oggikashi/Public/temp/taxcomps.pdf

Oggi Kashi 
Broker Associate, Paragon Real Estate Group
All data from sources deemed reliable but subject to error and omission, and not warranted. CA DRE 01844627

Your are welcome Joel - glad the info was helpful. 

Profile picture for Joel Deezy
Wow, thanks so much Oggi ! This was exactly what I needed. You completely helped me.

Much appreciated --

Joel

Profile picture for Joel Deezy
Thanks for the answers guys. Well I hope I did not portray the wrong outlook on my goals. Ha ha, as I am not looking to buy or anything. What it is is I am appealing my property tax amount, and I've done it last year/last time no problem. Won no questions asked.

All I did last time was look on zillow at comparable home sales close to me and during a specific time bracket for said "Roll Year".. Simple enough.

BUT this time, they took so long getting back to me to confirm the acceptance of my form, and my life has been so hectic, that I just got it, so then I just went to look for comparable sales in the time bracket needed (08/2009-03/2010) zip code 94112, and well, I get no sold homes. Unlike last time. So now I don't know what to do to give them the proof. Hence the thread I started.

I need documentation of homes that sold for $550,000 or less (thats my price I feel is fair, and I am being totally reasonable, cause I remember some selling for 380k, etc..). I'm a multi-family dwelling, 2 bath, 1,700sqf built in 1911.

The greedy government is trying to say my home is at 670k, when zillow has it at 385k right now. BUT now doesn't matter. The house next door just sold for 350k and it is bigger and nicer ! So that will help for my 2011 roll appeal. And this time I also got the 2011 bracket documentation ready early. So I'm good for the next appeal, but my current appeal I need them proofs.

Its odd how any chance to make the taxes higher they do it automatically like breathing. BUT the moment the market crumbles and fair enough our property taxes should reflect AUTOMATICALLY, no they do not, we have to pay to fight and fight just for whats fair. I swear, we should sue them for this behavior. Class action level.

What can I do ?

Hi Joel,
Market Analysis is something that any good Realtor is trained in, and has access to tools, specifically the MLS that will allow us to drill down zip codes, radius to an address and other specific market data!  My advice is to partner with a Realtor, even if you just need info right now.  Most are only too happy to help you find exactly the info you need and may even be able to direct you and/or provide you with resources if you are thinking of home improvement, resale, re-fi or other.  Shout out to Zillow.  Love their zestimates, though I can see you need more specific data!

JoeI,

I don't know about "zillow archives" however, I can pull data for you directly from the MLS.  Are you looking for condos, houses or all property types? Any particular price range in mind?