Older version of Internet Explorer

I am getting an error message that I may have an older version of Internet Explorer which is affecting my viewing capability of Zillow. My version is IE10, and the download that is recommended from Zillow is IE9. I cannot go backwards to IE9 as I must have IE10 for other applications on my work computer.  When is Zillow going to upgrade to IE10?
  • October 02 2013 - Farmington
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi All -

You may want to turn off compatibility mode in Internet Explorer 10 (Or in any IE browser), press Alt, open the Tools menu, go to Compatibility Mode Settings, and deselect "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View".

Let us know if you still experience the same error message.

Thank you for your patience.

Ice

My network will not allow either of those browser solutions.  Any other advice? We'd really like to be able to use this program.  Thank you :)

Profile picture for Ruidoso Annie
Use Chrome or Firefox maybe?