Profile picture for Denver73

On a good faith estimate, my total amount quoted for Cash From Borrower is $7700..

does this quote include the 3.5% I need down to put down on the loan ($4025)? Or do I really need $7700 + $4025 = $11725 at closing?

I am so incredibly frustrated, confused and feeling really defeated right now. Anyway, thanks.
  • July 11 2009 - Denver
  • 0

Best Answer

No one can tell you since you have the paperwork and we dont. If the GFE is filled out properly then that is how much you need to bring to closing. How much are the total closing costs, prepaids, and is the seller paying any closing costs for you?

If you email or fax me your GFE I can go over it with you and explain the details.

">> You posted this to a public forum <<

And? I know it is a public forum, nobody knows who I am."

I made this comment because I did not know if you were referring to a Zillow quote or not. On Zillow quotes, there is a link at the bottom that says "or start a discussion". Clicking that takes people to this forum where many mistakenly post responses to the quotes they receive thinking we have information about that specific quote. This is why many threads on this forum say things like "Could you send me a GFE on this", and nothing else.

I'm glad Clay nailed the correct answer, he's our resident wizard! :)

Profile picture for Denver73
>> You posted this to a public forum <<

And? I know it is a public forum, nobody knows who I am.

Clay, it is properly filled out, but I will just wait and talk to the lender. Thanks, you get best answer on this one.

"I am so incredibly frustrated, confused and feeling really defeated right now. Anyway, thanks."

Yeah. marriage will do that to ya ... now about your loan ...

Are you responding to a quote you received? You posted this to a public forum; you can contact the loan officer directly from the quote or you can post your quote request ID here and we can give you some guidance. It starts with ZR.