Profile picture for davids_wild_child

On the website for 320 Pauline Dr, Salem, SC 29676 its listed for $89,000 there and $89 here. Why?

I also called on a house that was listed on here for $1 and when I called about it I was told that the price had not been determined yet. I would love to find some of these deals that are legit. Are there any?
  • Question refers to 320 Pauline Dr, Salem, SC 29676
  • 0

320 Pauline eventually sold for 70,000.  Agents enter information into the mls and then the real estate websites pull information from there.  To get accurate up to date information, i would recommend contacting a local agent that has direct access to the mls.