Profile picture for Xiaoyu Liu

On your list what does a red house with a star sign mean?

You are putting symbols for each house for sale.I just have a question on one symbol: red house (I know it is for houses for sale) but with a star on it. Thanks.
  • February 05 2011 - Chapel Hill
  • 0

If you are looking for homes in the Chapel HIll area, I can help you find the most up to date, click on my email address. I am showing a lot of homes in that area. I think Chapel Hill is a great buy right now, by the way.
Oh, I think we have a mutual friend....don't want to put anything personal here.

The star means that listing is a featured listing and is seen first.
I pay Zillow to have my listings featured to give my seller's the greatest possible amount of exposure available to them.  Since I no longer use newspaper or magazine advertising I feel I can better use my advertising dollars on the internet and Zillow seems to be one of the go to places for buyers.  I want my listings to be front and center.

Profile picture for blue screen exile
A "star" means "featured listing", which means they paid $39.95 for 6 months listing on Zillow instead of it just being an "autofeed" from another website.