Profile picture for danaonavalon

Only a few of my uploaded photos are showing on the main page. What happened to the others?

• June 26 2011 - Vineyards-Avalon

Best Answer

Profile picture for rockinblu
I don't see where you currently have a home claimed with the profile you're using for this thread. Photos are not going to stick to a home details page unless you've claimed the home. Possibly you've manually uploaded a listing, and it just hasn't appeared yet. If that's the case, we'll know more about the situation after the listing becomes live.

You haven't turned the listing over to an agent by any chance have you? That would be another possibility. After that's done your opportunity to add photos must be done through the agent.

Profile picture for rockinblu
I could swear that when I looked twice at your profile yesterday there wasn't an entry of a home claiming back in 2007. I must be losing it. You certainly can disregard my brilliant idea in my first two sentences in my previous post.

Profile picture for danaonavalon
Thanks for your answers, but no one actually addressed my question. On the thumbnail photos page, you can clearly see the 15 or so photos that I've uploaded. The problem is that they don't show up on the main page for others to see. Only 8 of them are visible there. Why would only half of them show up?

Go to the home's Overview page and click on Edit Photos button. Verify that you actually uploaded your photos.  If the photos aren't uploaded click the Add/Edit Photos.  You  should  be directed to the page where you can upload the photos. You may upload as many as fifty photos. Please make sure that you follow the image guidelines or your photos will not upload properly..

You can enhance the listing with additional photos.