Our commercial property was listed for sale and it is not for sale

A 3rd party listed our commercial property for sale at 10% of its fair market value.  How can I get that listing removed (it is affecting lease negotiations).

• March 20 2012 - Oak Grove
  • 0

I can't find anything in blue with "source/listing"  BUT I do see something under "source" that reads "visual tour" but it's not a link that I can connect to.  Any idea what or how "visual tour" can make up a listing that doesn't exist?

There are two things I'd do if I were in your shoes.  Both require starting from the home details page.

1.   Scroll to the bottom and click on "report problem with listing" and describe the issue (not for sale) as well as request that the incorrect listing history be removed.

2.   Scroll to the bottom and click on the listing source/listing website in blue to find the culprit who listed the property.   Phone them up or write them and give them 2 business days to remove it completely from the source site (focus on the source site, not Zillow).   Copy the broker in the office.   Remind them of the NAR rules about incorrect advertising and make 'em shake in their boots (but not so badly that they don't follow up).