Our property consists of two parcels. One parcel contains the house and the majority of the lot. T

Our property consists of two parcels.  One parcel contains the house and the majority of the lot.  The other parcel contains a skinny portion of land behind our lot that is 10 foot wide.  When setting up the for sale by owner listing, I typed in the property address.  The first question was to confirm the address and it presented two choices both of which were 1628 Jamey Court.  Based on my Zestimate, I am assuming that I chose the skinny parcel of land.  The parcel ID was not listed.  Is there a way to change the property address without deleting out the entire listing and starting over?  Also, is there a way to determine the parcel ID?  Finally, if this is not the cause of my low zestimate, then what could be driving that number?
  • June 23 2013 - Morris
  • 0