Profile picture for spykid

Our property is no longer on the market!Please remove from your site.

• February 24 2009 - Glendale

Profile picture for toofache32
I think all the home info is imported from local municipal/tax online records which are freely available to the public.  They just consolidate in into one nice website.  Zillow is nice enough to allow us to update any info since they otherwise have no way to verify it.  Zillow is not a sales site, so ALL homes are listed, not just those for sell.  But I could be entirely wrong.

Profile picture for spykid
Why is it that my property which is not for sale cannot be removed from your site? Your answer was not appropriate. I did not ask you to put the property on your site , I updated info that was incorrect when I found out that someone else had put it on zillow.

Hi spykid -

If you mean to completely remove the address on our site, we're sorry we are not able to do as you ask. If we allowed deletions to our database, we would not be able to provide these services to help users make smarter real estate decisions.

However, you can remove the manually added home info. To do so, go to the property's home detail page and click on Edit button.

Since you won't be able to remove the photos on your end, please let us know if you want us to do so.