Profile picture for Jigaroo

Out of state investor interested in REO/Short Sale/Foreclosed homes in North County St Louis Area

All,

I am interested in finding an agent familiar with the North County Area who can show me listings and homes available whether they are Short Sales/Forclosures/REO. Any inventory would be appreciated.

Also looking for good contractors the help in the rehab of these homes for rental.
  • October 01 2010 - Saint Louis
  • 0

I've done a lot of work with buyers looking for rental property in North County.  Feel free to call or email me for any assistance you might need!

Profile picture for Trenton Doss
I'm a Realtor that lives in the north county area. I've been in the north county area for over 10 years and I'm very familiar with the types of homes you are looking for. I also do tons of networking and can provide you with a couple of contractors that can help you rehab properties as well. If you are interested in working with me, let me know. I hope to hear from you soon.

Trenton

Profile picture for STLshortsales

Are you still interested in homes in North County? We have about 25 I can email you all the information on these homes. Let me know if you are still interested.

Thank you,
Kim

[Contact info removed by moderator]

Hi Jigaroo,

Around 40-50% of my clients are out of state investors. My partner & I work in all areas of Saint Louis & do have plenty of experience working with investors in North County. Our clients have a wide range of investment strategies & choose to work with us because they have found that we have the skill-set & knowledge to service them. Because we are investor-friendly, we have experience working all kinds of transactions (retail, wholesale, reo, short sale, lease purchase, etc). We also have a multitude of resources including a list of contractors that have speciallize in different areas (rent ready, retail flips, etc.). I'd love the opportunity to talk further with you as I think we may be a good match.

[Contact info removed by moderator]

Profile picture for stephhug
I have helped many investors buy and sell properties in that area, both individual homes and groups of properties sold as a package. I would be happy to talk to you and hear more about your plans if you like. I can also set you up with a full range of contractors to complete your projects.

Stephanie hug
[Contact info removed by moderator]