Profile picture for gchnme1

Oven Heating Element

we own an Elkhart Manufactured home in Oro Valley, AZ (it was my parents) and this morning the heating element in the oven quit. I don't have any instructions on how to get it out, so can I get a copy of them and more importantly is there a place in the area (85737) that I can buy a replacement. of course if I can't get instructions on how to get it out it won't make any difference. thanks for your help, Jamie Horst
  • February 07 2012 - Oro Valley
  • 0

Often you can find instructions for such repairs by doing a search using the appliance brand name and model number (e.g. something like GE oven model 123456x). (The brand of the manufactured home is not relevant.) Good luck.

You will be more likely to get an answer that is useful if you can provide the appliance brand and model number info. Alternatively, you could also take that same info and search the internet for the information you seek. Good Luck, Thomas Richard